Friday, June 7, 2013

Diary of a sub-freak

I will need you

Oh Also, i will be asking for your kinky submissions to add to the site, so hopefully you will join me in mutual kink expression

Website coming soon

Getting geared up for a new personal site. Hopefully you will join me there! No more deleted content. i will keep you posted or more than likely i will link to and fro 

wait, she’s transgender…. oh okay

wait, she’s transgender…. oh okay

I'll settle for my own neck for now

i want to use the belt ends like a flogger and then place the belt around her neck to choke her....

i want to use the belt ends like a flogger and then place the belt around her neck to choke her. what a pretty picture it will be. 

waiting

Wearing it. Not how I wore it just for the picture.



Wearing it. Not how I wore it just for the picture.

Another view



Another view

The belt.



The belt.

auto asphyxiation

my mind went towards this today, thought about when i would use the belt on myself, i think i was pretty careful, somehow though the practice just faded away. But when i see this belt and how pretty it is, i do want to play with it :)

"Forgive my fingers for when they find your body they will lose themselves."

"Forgive my fingers
for when they find your body
they will lose themselves."

- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via tylerknott)

How do you feel about orgasm control. If He chooses to keep you horny and not let you cum until it pleases him?

i love denial of any kind given to  me by my Sir

Photo



Happy BDay



Happy BDay

sirssub2: you must learn to eat light when I instruct you to...



sirssub2:

you must learn to eat light when I instruct you to slut. 

kinkier:

don't stop

I am uniquely me. This is where love comes in at. I will continue to trust in my Dominant. Continue...

I am uniquely me. This is where love comes in at. I will continue to trust in my Dominant. Continue to believe that he makes the best decisions for us. Continue to believe that he makes me aware of important things that might affect the well being and/or balance of our relationship. My view of him does not waiver.

The love shared extends across state lines, time zones space and time.

I am balanced, well cared for, respected, honored uplifted and adored.

I know love does not possess but we are each others.

you are 



you are 

Pissing panties



Pissing panties

Today's Punishment

Last night i was given curfew, but in typical fashion i went over time. This morning i received my punishment via text “piss your panties, wring them out and wear them”  I’m like “Daddy!” but i said no more than that and he asked for picture proof as well..

I was beyond aroused all day and nervous about my predicament. As my panties eventually dried would anyone smell me. Humiliated, i thought maybe my panties won’t dry because my pussy was so wet from being aroused. 

Showered and fresh, I’m still mentally stimulated from my humiliation today. 

Little nipple play in NY



Little nipple play in NY

We bought this pan for the little kitchenette. I wanted it. We...



We bought this pan for the little kitchenette. I wanted it. We flipped for it. I lost. My first flip loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment