Sunday, June 9, 2013

PLANET CURVES

Photo



Photo



inappropriatepooping: like how bad ass can you be?



inappropriatepooping:

like how bad ass can you be?

Photo







Photo



Photo



bigfatcherrybomb: fat-and-naked: Red. Hnnnnggggggg!!! I got...



bigfatcherrybomb:

fat-and-naked:

Red.

Hnnnnggggggg!!!

I got this texted to me yesterday. you're all jealous - admit it  ;)

onlycutechubbygirls: I'm Madison, US size 18, age 19, and this...



onlycutechubbygirls:

I'm Madison, US size 18, age 19, and this is my blog. :)

 ____________________

Submission.

onlycutechubbygirls@hotmail.com

http://onlycutechubbygirlsxxx.tumblr.com

http://onlycutechubbygirls.tumblr.com

http://onlycutechubbyguys.tumblr.com

SUBMIT HERE!

MAKE MONEY WITH TUMBLR«<

killerkurves: A tangle of voluptuous limbs. [follow for LOADS...



killerkurves:

A tangle of voluptuous limbs.

[follow for LOADS more like this]

- Certified #KillerKurves 

curvyisthenewblack: Jessica E.



curvyisthenewblack:

Jessica E.

curveappeal: This was about two years back. A friend needed a...



curveappeal:

This was about two years back. A friend needed a model, and obviously I excitedly volunteered. Even though I've never been a thin girl, I've always been into looking at myself and having my picture taken. And I hope all of you feel the same way because you're all beautiful too. Sometimes I want to be a little thinner. I want to be healthy inside and out. But for now I'm at where I'm at, and I learn to fucking love it! 38-31-42, 170 lb, 5'7, 22-years-old. @missleigh_

Photo



curvyswervydames: Joan Brinkman (1)



curvyswervydames:

Joan Brinkman (1)

fayedaniels: holy dream body!



fayedaniels:

holy dream body!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



gentlybuilding: bottineau-models: Carlotta Champagne (USA)....



gentlybuilding:

bottineau-models:

Carlotta Champagne (USA). Unknown credit, probably JLorenzo photo.

lovely

killerkurves: The name of this beauty escapes me. If anyone...



killerkurves:

The name of this beauty escapes me. If anyone knows it, please message me.

[follow for LOADS more like this]

- Certified #KillerKurves 

No comments:

Post a Comment