Friday, June 7, 2013

Sex, Service, and Cuckoldry

hdman5557: Wanna lick all of her from ass to...



hdman5557:

Wanna lick all of her from ass to cock !!

Certainly, thank you!

As promised, cuckold, I fucked him with My pantyhose and panties...



As promised, cuckold, I fucked him with My pantyhose and panties on to hold all his cum in Me while I came home. So lick!

letmedothis: watch me eat Can you smell and taste his cock,...



letmedothis:

watch me eat

Can you smell and taste his cock, cuckold? That's right lick it all clean and pleasure Me.

superbloodyk: pantyhoseswish: PantyhoseSwish She is sooo hot...



superbloodyk:

pantyhoseswish:

PantyhoseSwish

She is sooo hot ♥

So…. before I go out with him I want to know……do I fuck him with or without a condom? 

She still can't get over how big his cock was!



She still can't get over how big his cock was!

101xheels: Aiden Starr My boyfriend has arrived, cuckold....



101xheels:

Aiden Starr

My boyfriend has arrived, cuckold. Go greet him at the door, and bring him to My bedroom. Don't forget to curtsey as a sissy that you are! I, then, wish to left alone with him while you finish your domestic chores. When W/we are finished, I will call you in to continue cleaning us.

darslayer: rcollins1: ☑Enjoy & follow 🔃me at rcollins1...



darslayer:

rcollins1:

☑Enjoy & follow 🔃me at rcollins1 🇺🇸

Yum

Wondering what She's been up to, are you, cuckold? Lick it and see!

Yes, Mistress, thank You



Yes, Mistress, thank You

superbloodyk: lovelyderriere: charmephoto...



superbloodyk:

lovelyderriere:

Oh yeah !

After riding Her cuckold's face to orgasm, Mistress gets up and calls Her boyfriend to see how soon he'll be there to give Her a good fucking, completely ignoring Her cuckold and any needs he may have.

Ah! cuckold sex!





Ah! cuckold sex!

xtum: http://xtumblr.com I can't wait to peel of My...



xtum:

http://xtumblr.com

I can't wait to peel of My panties and have My hubby lick Me clean

cunnilingusbliss: mind if I smoke — while you eat ? I...



cunnilingusbliss:

mind if I smoke — while you eat ?

I brought left overs for you to munch on!

cunnilingusbliss: dancing the mango tongue tango I told you...



cunnilingusbliss:

dancing the mango tongue tango

I told you he'd do as he was instructed! My cuckold will clean you up any time you fuck Me, Brad, no worries.

Clean it out and I'll let you play in the beach!



Clean it out and I'll let you play in the beach!

cunnilingusbliss: you may now kiss the bride's ass AFTER...



cunnilingusbliss:

you may now kiss the bride's ass

AFTER she's full of another man's cum ,however!

Ready to lick up what a real man left behind, cuckold!?



Ready to lick up what a real man left behind, cuckold!?

Go ahead, cuckold! Don't let it drop! Lick My Asshole...



Go ahead, cuckold! Don't let it drop! Lick My Asshole clean lick a good little toilet cum-cleaner!

greekland: Brad, My hubby is on his way down the hall....



greekland:

Brad, My hubby is on his way down the hall. I'll prove to you how much of a cum-loving cuckold he is! As soon as he get into the room, I'll mount his face and make him lick out all your cum! He won't complain a bit! His little penis will be rock hard while he cleans Me!

I just love it when you get down and begin licking My...



I just love it when you get down and begin licking My well-fucked Pussy as soon as Brad's done fucking it! What a good cuckold I have!

Lick it gently, My cuckold. His cock was very large and My Pussy...



Lick it gently, My cuckold. His cock was very large and My Pussy is a little sore. Yes, that's it! I'm cumming again! Oh! I feel more of his cum coming out! Yes, lick it up! Good, cuckold!

No comments:

Post a Comment